An honest moment?
I may lose some followers for this.
Or I may lose some respect or credibility.
But after reading Chris’s post on hypocrisy, I felt compelled to share it.
I’ve not been honest with most of you. But more importantly, I’ve been cheating myself of health and vitality and life. And basically felt like a hypocrite for quite some time.
But I’m changing that and I’ll just ask that you all forgive me if you feel that I’ve been deceiving you and/or support me in this because it’s not easy.
So here I am…coming clean.
- strivingtothrive likes this
- trimamatri likes this
- rookcanrun said: Quitting was the hardest thing I have ever done. You have all of tumblr pulling for you. You can do this!
- runelrun said: Rock on! I quit 2 years ago and have never been happier! Keep it up.
- jessicamaynard said: I had no clue, but I am so proud of you :) Admitting stuff is hard, especially when you are unsure of reactions. If people unfollow you, Kick them in the shins and move on. Tell me one person who hasn’t hidden something!!
- lifeheadon likes this
- fitterisbetter said: So proud!!!!! :)
- fitterisbetter likes this
- breathestephaniebreathe answered: Dude, you’re being strong - good for you! Hard habit to break. Screw ‘em if they unfollow for some honesty :)
- dislikethinkingofuniquenames answered: smoking is a challenge; my husband went back & i’m trying my best to not be too judgmental about it. good luck & chew gum!
- aheartofiron said: Dude! This is excellent news. And anyone that stops following for this is a douche and you don’t need’em.
- aheartofiron likes this
- ashamedtosay said: I went to Art School, ergo I matriculated with a pack of camels. It was hard to quit, but I did 17 years ago, and it is so worth it. You are going to be awesome.
- ashamedtosay likes this
- tribander likes this
- szeeee likes this
- michelelash likes this
- the-shape-im-in likes this
- fatgirlmeetsworld reblogged this from mr-smit and added:
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- fivefootsomethingrunning likes this
- little-miss-gingy likes this
- reasonsthingshappen likes this
- runningwithguts said: Sorry, I’m just sitting here poolside in Vegas with my finger hovering over the unfollow button and laughing at Jbizz’s pun. (And if we’re talking about health confessions, I ate a pound of M&Ms on this work trip.)
- imlyndsey likes this
- roundisntmyshapeanymore likes this
- chrystimoreorless likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- 4korbust likes this
- justfinishkatie likes this
- charlesonthemove likes this
- learnslovesruns likes this
- l-8-10 answered: Dude. You can totally do this thing. And working out is going to feel easier. I mean, not like, SUPER easy or anything, but a little easier.
- rookcanrun likes this
- victoriafindslife answered: quitting is hard! keep trying until it sticks!
- victoriafindslife likes this
- jbizzle329 said: Kick those butts.
- gillsquirt said: i admire your honesty, justin. keep it up! one day at a time :)
- flaquitalaurita likes this
- gillsquirt likes this
- whatndid likes this
- brooksglycerine said: I’m a running smoker too… Honestly, I feel better knowing I’m not the only one. Thanks for your honesty, and good luck!
- brooksglycerine likes this
- fatgirlmeetsworld said: Awesome. 3 days is great. I’m really proud of you.
- marathonmelissa likes this
- emilydoesscience likes this
- justbrooksy said: Just start smoking pot. hang in there buddy, it will get easier.
- for-time likes this