It’s officially New Year’s Eve so I’m going to go ahead and post this.
Though this likely speaks for itself, here are some of my favorite moments of 2011:
- Ran in the New Year with a 5K (only the second time I’d ever done that distance).
- Noticed some tricep action.
- February - Ran my second official 5K. PRed.
- Lindsaur’s facial expressions became legendary.
- First 10K ever. Randomly had my first Internet IRL encounter when I ran into shortmom.
- Another 5K. Chris’s first. (Holy wow, he’s lost a lot of weight this year!)
- First half marathon!
- Vacation! Spent time hanging out in a treehouse.
- Made positive changes in my personal life (that weren’t blogged about).
- Made new IRL friends.
- Continued marathon training.
- Learned the value of this community’s support when I accidentally deleted my entire blog (from October through May).
- Finished a run covered in sweat and bugs.
- Took my first ice bath.
- Enjoyed summer with friends and family.
- Loved my family.
- Enjoyed Christmas.
- Reflected on the blessings God has given me and how much my life has changed in the recent years.
- Gave back.
- Looked forward to an even better future.
The best is yet to come. I don’t know how. I don’t know what. But it is.