The first session of “Justin’s random self-invented speedwork” is complete.
And I didn’t die. Even though it was quite cold. And my shins ache.
Alternate 2 mins slow(ish)/2 mins fast(ish)
3 miles - 28:07 - Average 9:22 - Best 7:24
And thanks to the guy walking on the sidewalk who I met early on who said “Have a good run!” and the only other cold-weather running idiot who gave me the head nod and wave both times we met. It was like having my own little mini-race.
- activelybrook likes this
- runtastic said: Awesome! Hope the shins get better quick! Good pace! Did you study your pace graph for each of the two minute efforts? They say that the key to speed work is to have each effort exactly the same. I find it difficult to make sure they’re all the same.
- runtastic likes this
- engineering-fitness said: DUDE! 9:10 split? hell yeah
- engineering-fitness likes this
- runcello likes this
- regainingmymoxy said: Wait. Swim goggle smiley coming up. Wait for it. Wait. For. It… 8•)
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- shortmom likes this
- robownslife said: great progression on your splits dude!
- robownslife likes this
- turtleseyeview likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- x-opher likes this
- mar-kicksass likes this
- dawnversion2point0 likes this
- beckyc likes this
- lifechangeneededaisle3 likes this
- tallmormon likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- tallmormon said: Wow, id.kill for that time!
- courtneyloveslife likes this
- beachyrunner likes this
- ashamedtosay likes this
- mr-smit posted this