Even on the good days, like today and yesterday and the day before that…
Even on those days when the sun is shining brightly, there’s always still a little hint of a dark cloud off in the distance.
Wagoning - Week 3 update
- 3 - Very modified WODs per week (#4 for this week planned for tomorrow)
- 2 - PRs (strict press 3 RM & box squat 3 RM)
- 1 - Epic cheat day per week (I don’t oft use the word “epic”)
- Lots & lots - Liters of water
- 13 - Pounds down so far
- 5 - Inches lost in the gut/waist area
Momentum or whatever.
+ / -
- My meniscus is torn and there is a meniscal cyst.
- The only treatment is surgery. Either that or modifying activities for the rest of my life. Nope to that.
+ The treatment is surgery. It can be fixed, as opposed to arthritis or something that is just going to have to be dealt with forever.
+ It’s going to be fine. It’s probably already fine.
I ordered lunch from Texas Roadhouse.
A chopped steak. Green beans. House salad (no croutons).
I got all of that.
But they made a mistake and also gave me a huge order of steak fries.
And a box of rolls.
(Have you had rolls from Texas Roadhouse? They are the bessssssst! emmastone.gif).
So now there are steak fries in the trash and my coworkers are full of rolls.